Wal Mart Super-Tech Oil

/ Wal Mart Super-Tech Oil #1  

bigfig

They had a sale this past weekend on Wal-Mart beand full synthetic motor oil 10-30. I was wondering if anyone knows who actually makes this stuff? On the back of the container it says "produced for Wal-Mart" but it doesn't say by who.
Is the quality comparable to other synthetics, anybody know?

/ Wal Mart Super-Tech Oil #2  
The Wal-Mart oil is manufactured by a sub division of the old- Quaker State Company & the synthetic is made from Group (grp) 3 base-stock. Not bad but there are Grp 4 and 5 oils like, Mobil 1, Amsoil, Fleetguard, etc that are light years ahead of it; or you get what you pay for.

So basically the additive pkg will not hold up over longer periods.

/ Wal Mart Super-Tech Oil #3  
I, too, heard from a Walmart employee that they thought that Quaker State produced their oil. Hey gsxr1100, I heard that the Model 500 S&W kills from both ends when using +P+ ammo. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif It's gotta be stout when my 454 Casull makes my Desert Eagle 50AE feel like a bb gun, and the 500S&W has higher ballistics than the 454!

/ Wal Mart Super-Tech Oil #5  
gsxr1100............ have you considered a name change to "Dirty Harry"????????? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Wal Mart Super-Tech Oil #6  
I can't since it only holds 5 not 6 /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif ...But before the non-gun owners chime in, lets go back to the topic...

PLEASE feel free to PM or email me since I love firearms!