oil additives

/ oil additives #1  

rb4410

Tractor
4410 e-hydro
hey guys,this is in reply to an earlier post on oil additives.there are alot of snake oils out there that claim miracles,but if you really want to use an additive i strongly reccomend Lucas oil products.they truly own up to their claims and i have been using it for years. the oil stabilizer is the finest i have ever seen and has multiple purposes. i own an auto repair shop and have been selling lucas products a long time and everyone loves them.you too will be impressed with what their products can do for you're machinery wether it be automotive or equipment use.give it a try and post you're remarks,i'm sure they will be of a positive nature. several retailers are carrying it now so you will be able to find it at you're local auto parts stores,if not,just ask if they can get it for you,you will be glad you did,,,,,,,,,,

/ oil additives #2  
Hi RB4410

This post really belongs in oil and lubricants but hey, that is ok. I don't know much about additives and have only used Slik 50 (many years ago) with no obvious good or bad results. In oil and lubricants forum, I found a discussion with a link to bobistheoilguy. Very interesting site with quite a bit of information. If you use Lucas treatments, you might want to look at this and view the test results... /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

bobistheoilguy link for lucas additives