Mobil 1 SuperSyn for TC33DA?

/ Mobil 1 SuperSyn for TC33DA? #1  

samt

Tractor
NH TC33DA
I'm trying to find out if Mobil 1 SuperSyn 10W-30 is a good choice for my NH TC33DA. If not, what?

/ Mobil 1 SuperSyn for TC33DA? #2  
I think it would be a good oil to use. But, double check with the ones that count ....your dealer to be sure you won't have warranty issues; that is, if your still under warranty.

Welcome to TBN! You've found one of the best tractor forums on the planet. A bunch of good folks who's combined knowledge is AWESOME.

Moon of Ohio

/ Mobil 1 SuperSyn for TC33DA?
Thanks for your reply. However after my first post, I kept digging for some answers (new guy with 1st diesel ever) I found out that the API rating on Mobil 1 SuperSyn was only CF. (see, I beginning to learn too much) Looking at the oil ratings of the Ambra (never heard of this until now) oil that was recommended in my owners manual, the API rating were CI-4, CH-4, etc. all rated for heavy duty diesel use engines. After talking with my dealer, and while the tractor is still under warranty, I decided to stay with the NH-Ambra brand. However, I decide to use the synthetic oil (Mastergold SSL). From what I've belive that I've learned, it's a pretty good oil. Does anyone else know anything or had any experiences with this oil?

Learned too much for my on good /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Mobil 1 SuperSyn for TC33DA? #4  
Use Mobil 1 Truck and SUV 5W-40. It is Mobil Delvac 1 repackaged for the consumer market. Walmart and most of the large auto part chains are carrying it now. Meets the specifications of most if not all of the major diesel engine manufacturers. Meets CI-4, CH-4, CG-4, CF-4 and CF specs. Available in quarts and 5 quart containers.

Dave