stabil

/ stabil #1  

bulky

I have a bx2200 was wondering does anyone use stabil with their diesel fuel

/ stabil #2  
I use it in all gas powered tools.Dont know if its compatable with diesel.I use POWER SERVICE in tractor fuel.

/ stabil #3  
Bulky-
Stabil is great for gasoline engines- I wouldn't be without it. Long term storage of diesel presents an entirely different problem- that of water and the microorganisms that grow in it. There are products available to combat this, but if you're running that tractor and bringing the fuel home in 5 gal. containers, you shouldn't have to worry. I'm sure there is more info under "related topics"- Oil, Fuel, and Lubricants. -Stan

/ stabil #4  
bulky

I run stabil in all my gas powered stuff, AND I forced my mother to start running it in her car and lawn mower. It's really nice to pick up something you haven't used in 6 months, give it a crank and have it start right up.

Does anybody know how this re-formulated gas is going to work with Stabil? Can we expect the same length of storage or will storage life be extended or shortened?

SHF

/ stabil #5  
It works just fine in re-formulated gas. Here is Massachusetts we have been using this gas for over 5 years. Works fine.

Thanks
Mike

xxx.gif