Default stabil

I have a bx2200 was wondering does anyone use stabil with their diesel fuel

Tractor
    4200 hst

Default Re: stabil

I use it in all gas powered tools.Dont know if its compatable with diesel.I use POWER SERVICE in tractor fuel.

Tractor
    JD 300B, JD 4310

Bulky-
    Stabil is great for gasoline engines- I wouldn't be without it. Long term storage of diesel presents an entirely different problem- that of water and the microorganisms that grow in it. There are products available to combat this, but if you're running that tractor and bringing the fuel home in 5 gal. containers, you shouldn't have to worry. I'm sure there is more info under "related topics"- Oil, Fuel, and Lubricants. -Stan

Tractor
    Kubota L3650/AC B210

bulky

I run stabil in all my gas powered stuff, AND I forced my mother to start running it in her car and lawn mower. It's really nice to pick up something you haven't used in 6 months, give it a crank and have it start right up.

Does anybody know how this re-formulated gas is going to work with Stabil? Can we expect the same length of storage or will storage life be extended or shortened?

SHF

It works just fine in re-formulated gas. Here is Massachusetts we have been using this gas for over 5 years. Works fine.

Thanks
    Mike