Newbie - So where do I buy off-road diesel?

/ Newbie - So where do I buy off-road diesel? #1  

redalrt

I've been reading about it, so where do I find it?

/ Newbie - So where do I buy off-road diesel? #2  
<font color="blue"> I've been reading about it, so where do I find it? </font>
Any place that sells diesel fuel might have it. There's no way to know without stopping and seeing. Since I don't use that much diesel, I've always just bought on road diesel at my local BP station.

/ Newbie - So where do I buy off-road diesel? #3  
local bulk plant sells it here. it is dyed red to identify no road use taxes paid on it. story has it petro narcs have been known to check on road vehicles. state permit required in tx to purchase. it's approx .50 cents cheaper than pump price.

/ Newbie - So where do I buy off-road diesel? #4  
Around home, you can look for any service station where farmers and/or loggers fuel up their trucks (with on-road fuel). For convenience sake they also buy their off-road fuel at these places. Just go in and ask them about off-road diesel. They may ask if you have a tax id (many of the folks buying off-road diesel from them are buying it for business purposes i.e. farming/logging), just tell 'em you'll have to pay the taxes on it.

BR

/ Newbie - So where do I buy off-road diesel? #5  
Around here, Tractor Supply has a bulk plant that sells it. Think they had that even before they brought the retail store into town.

Ralph