Dented filters.......

/ Dented filters....... #1  

Junkman

Tractor
2003 Kubota BX-22
While searching for another topic, I came across this article about dented oil filters. I find this interesting reading... web page Here is the web page for other articles of interest.

/ Dented filters.......
No...... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Dented filters....... #4  
Junkman, even after allowing for the fact that you are a yankee, I think your brain is dented. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ Dented filters.......
A comment from Sneaky Pete is considered a compliment. I will even forgive you for allowing a Yankee to pass himself off Texan. Do you know who I mean???????/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Dented filters....... #6  
What a goldmine of info that link is. "Servicing air filter elements" should be required reading. Hate to see people clumsily yank the filter, knock it against their boot, and stick it back in. They may as well throw a handfull of dirt in as well. Thanks for sharing.