Synthetic Oil

/ Synthetic Oil #1  

arthr31

Platinum Member
Tractor
3 Yanmars
What happened to this thread? Lots of activity over the last few days and then poof! gone?!? When I search for "synthetic oil" the engine finds the thread, but then says it has been removed. -art

/ Synthetic Oil #3  
I guess the discussions got too heated for some folkes & the viscosity couldn't hold up /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Synthetic Oil #5  
Maybe Elvis Really did leave the building. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Thank you, Thank You very much! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Synthetic Oil #6  
No...thank you /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Just looking around plus what questions where asked?

/ Synthetic Oil #7  
What questions were answered? /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ Synthetic Oil
docsk..i...,
climb the pyramid, use amsoil, forget about imMobil... look into my eyes, climb the prymid.... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

seriously, amsoil, for the $$ is "the best we ever had!" <tm The Who>

/ Synthetic Oil #9  
I'm gettting sleeeeeepy nwww. Schnnnnooooooooooz /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ Synthetic Oil
good, now i'll put the amsoil in yer engine & you start gettin good performance#!!

dont answer this, i'll delete your post & thread, amsoil is the winner!
/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif