GAS DOWN - DIESEL UP

/ GAS DOWN - DIESEL UP #71  
<font color="blue"> I don't owe a dime on anything, house included, and I just paid cash for a couple hundred acres of additional land. Go figure. Where do I fit?!
</font>

Extremely lucky?
Inheritance?
Bragger?

/ GAS DOWN - DIESEL UP #72  
I'd say smart, concientious spender, and a hard worker. Having no debt really is a nice thing /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ GAS DOWN - DIESEL UP #73  
<font color="blue"> Extremely lucky?
Inheritance?
Bragger? </font>

How about fugal, intelligent, fortunate and hard working? /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ GAS DOWN - DIESEL UP #74  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( <font color="blue"> Again if people are worried about this XX per month, you have bigger things going on then fuel prices. I hate to see people when:

1) Health insurance goes up
2) Co-pays go up
3) Clothing goes up
4) Food goes up
5) Taxes go up
6) Auto insurance goes up
7) Home owners goes up
8) Tractor parts go up
9) Dental goes up
10) Water prices go up
11) trash prices go up
and so one. </font>

Do you realize that fuel cost is a direct or indirect reason the cost of the above mentioned are rising? )</font>

And again do I care, no. Do I complain and whine, nope. All those things I posted on are not even an issue nor can I change them. Out of all the items listed my G&E went up the highest at 30% with this winter for fuel...big deal. The $60 more per month is a drop in the bucket. Nov to March is not going to break my wallet.

Again that is life and what am I going to do sit and whine about it? It gets you nowhere. I pay it and more onward in life since I have more important things to do.

At least whine about something that means something..
/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ GAS DOWN - DIESEL UP #75  
I'd say you are probably right but Dargo has no profile and he didn't post any clues /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

By the way, debt free is quite a few notches above nice /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ GAS DOWN - DIESEL UP #76  
jerk /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
I still have one more to go; just the house and I am in the clear. Wifes wants a bigger house so, this dream could not last long.

/ GAS DOWN - DIESEL UP #77  
<font color="blue"> debt free is quite a few notches above nice </font>

Debt free is something that really is nice. It takes hard work, constant vigilance and a lot of luck in the job/health/relationship areas doesn't hurt. I have friends that are up to their eyeballs in debt through no fault of their own. Just a run of bad luck. I also have friends that are in debt up to their eyeballs because they chose to be. I ain't sorry for them. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

/ GAS DOWN - DIESEL UP #78  
I agree with you 100%.

/ GAS DOWN - DIESEL UP #79  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( jerk /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif)</font>

Yeah, I was waiting for that. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I just wanted to paint myself as an odd ball. As far as the other comments, both good (thank you) and bad /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif, I'll not give the reason that there no longer is anything in my bio. However, I will say that the "bragger" comment just may be close to the reason that is blank now. Anyway, I haven't been fortunate to inherit a dime (no luck there). Otherwise lucky? I'm sure to some extent, but I place that "luck" on having a great wife and 5 healthy kids that mean the world to me. The rest would have to be chalked up to being extremely tight for many years and working a good 80 hours a week or more for the last 15 years or so. If my "luck" holds out, I have 12 years more to go until I reach my personal retirement age; not the government stipulated one.

In the mean time, I'll keep picking up any money I find, keep an eye out for the service station with the lowest price, and keep complaining about taxes; property taxes in particular. But, property taxes, that's a whole 'nuther story with me. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ GAS DOWN - DIESEL UP #80  
I like to dream of how wealthy I'd be if I didn't have to pay taxes like all the crooks.... /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif