GAS DOWN - DIESEL UP

/ GAS DOWN - DIESEL UP #2  
Just bought 30 gals of dyed diesel for -- 2.69 /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

/ GAS DOWN - DIESEL UP
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Just bought 30 gals of dyed diesel for -- 2.69 /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif )</font>

==========
I can't get the dyed stuff around here .
No body has it. What a bummer!

/ GAS DOWN - DIESEL UP #4  
$3.59 gouge at the truck stop along the Interstate, and $3.35 in town for diesel this past weekend.

/forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Doesn't make sense to me, it is CHEAPER to refine diesel than gasoline!!

/ GAS DOWN - DIESEL UP #5  
but then we have increased the demand for diesel during recent years. I hear clattering diesel pickups on the road all day now. Also diesel is basically the same as home heating oil and jet fuel. Lots of demand there.

/ GAS DOWN - DIESEL UP #6  
I see 87 oct for about $2.599 at the lower priced (non-name brand) places. Same places have the D for $2.969. In driving around I see the D going for as high as $3.599. OUCH.

/ GAS DOWN - DIESEL UP #7  
Gas just dropped to $2.53 here, yet diesel's gone up to $3.35.

I was leaning on going diesel on my next PU truck but I think I'll go for a big block gasser instead.

/ GAS DOWN - DIESEL UP #8  
gasoline dropped to $2.28 a gallon here. low sulphur road diesel is $2.99/gal. offroad non taxed dyed diesel is $2.60/gal. if these diesel prices continue to remain this high, i will consider a gasoline engine the next time i purchase a new pick up truck. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ GAS DOWN - DIESEL UP #9  
I think I've got you all topped: $3.39 for diesel vs. $2.19 for unleaded in Kansas City today.

Are any oil companies offering ANY explanation for why this is the case? Houses around here are not heated with heating oil, so that can't be it.

I would really like to hear an explanation. If Congress has enough time to hold hearings on steroid use in major league baseball, a subject that affects very few people, surely an investigation into why there is this much disparity in the price of gas and diesel would be of more interest to more people than would steroids.

/ GAS DOWN - DIESEL UP #10  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( ( Gas just dropped to $2.53 here, yet diesel's gone up to $3.35.

I was leaning on going diesel on my next PU truck but I think I'll go for a big block gasser instead. ) )</font>

I stated that in the other forum and people went crazy on me.

Gas went down again for us, $2.37. Diesel $2.99. Delta of 0.62…Boy, the diesels are taking a beating! As I stated before, how the tables have turned.

I expect 3.30 to 3.50 once in Jan or Feb. It always goes up about 30 to 40 in the winters.