power service

/ power service #2  
When I get a shipment, I dump in a jug no matter the time of year. It works no matter when I use it.

/ power service #3  
Thats what the white bottle was made for. The silver doesnt protect against gelling...

/ power service
and will power service in the white bottle also act as an algaecide to keep things from growing in it?

/ power service #5  
To the best of my knowledge, yes.... I wouldnt take my word for it though here is the website, I would recomend asking them directly. The silver bottle(diesel kleen) mentions it, but the white does not. If anything, they do have other additives.

/ power service
concerning the power service in the red bottle ( the one marked "911") , does anyone know the correct amount to use for preventive use and not the emergency use of it? and at this preventive use level, would there be enough additives present to provide proper lubricity? thanks.

/ power service #7  
DB,

The red bottle is for when you are already gelling up or are stuck. It is NOT for preventative use. Use the White bottle.

The red has alcohol that is BAD for your injectors and pump. But, a little bad and running again, is better than no bad and not running...

Still best to use the white bottle.

jb