Price of Diesel

/ Price of Diesel #31  
I'd be interested in hearing how he avoids prison when he gets caught. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Purchasers of non-taxable, dyed diesel must be registered with the State of Texas and have received their Signed Statement Number from the State Comptroller's office prior to purchasing non-taxable, dyed diesel. The Texas Diesel Fuel End User or Agricultural Exemption Signed Statement Number Registration form must be filed with the State Comptroller's office to receive this number.

Texas End User Signed Statement for Purchasing Tax-Free Dyed Diesel Fuel

Texas Department of Agriculture

FUELS TAX LICENSES

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Of course he wasn't the most honest fellow in the world; even told me how he avoids paying income taxes. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif )</font>

/ Price of Diesel #32  
A couple weeks back I filled up for 2.46 a gallon. The next day the price dropped to 2.43. Gas was about 2.13, 2.23, and 2.33.

I filled up yesterday for 2.54ish a gallon. Gas was 2.36, 2.46, and 2.56.

Later,
Dan

/ Price of Diesel #33  
I have been getting diesel at Go Mart.
Their 2.47 a gallon has been the lowest price here
for about the last 3 or 4 weeks.
Today it went to 2.52 a Gal but all the other stations are 2.54 per gal except <font color="red">Giant Eagle </font> at 2.49 a gallon.
I got 28 dollars worth <font color="red"> there </font> this morning and had enough points to get 20 cents a gallon off so I only paid 2.29 a gallon for it.

/ Price of Diesel #34  
Diesel price are bad now, just wait for the future. I was reading in a 4x4 mag last night about the new clean diesel coming out this fall. It will be 10-15 cents higher per gallon.
The story said the new cleaner fuel should not effect any diesel newer than 93, but if you had older you might want to check with the manufacturer.
It also warned that when the stations started switching, people might make a mad dash to get the old fuel and start another price spike. JC