Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel Fuel Warning

/ Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel Fuel Warning #151  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( HGM:

I recommend Cabela's in Dundee, Mi., followed by Greenfield Village and a trip to MIS for a race. You can stay in Dundee which is central to each of them and five minutes from our farm. )</font>

Cool,

Been to Cabela's and I will tell you it was incredible.... I used to think Bass Pro was awsome and the place to go, but Cabela's put it to shame... Definite thumbs up.. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

It always seems like I'm there the week of the race or auto show and my plane leaves just before they start...... My luck, again, guess I'll have to plan a vacation....

Didnt Uncle Ted have a place near you? I heard he moved to Texas because of a mold problem in his house, but "Wanted Ted or Alive" was filmed there last year..

Sorry to rob the thread guys...Guess we could PM.. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel Fuel Warning #152  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( HGM:

I recommend Cabela's in Dundee, Mi., followed by Greenfield Village and a trip to MIS for a race. You can stay in Dundee which is central to each of them and five minutes from our farm. )</font>

Cool,

Been to Cabela's and I will tell you it was incredible.... I used to think Bass Pro was awsome and the place to go, but Cabela's put it to shame... Definite thumbs up.. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

It always seems like I'm there the week of the race or auto show and my plane leaves just before they start...... My luck, again, guess I'll have to plan a vacation....

Didnt Uncle Ted have a place near you? I heard he moved to Texas because of a mold problem in his house, but "Wanted Ted or Alive" was filmed there last year..

Sorry to rob the thread guys...Guess we could PM.. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif