Stop leak

/ Stop leak
Thanks for all of the quick replies. I realize that getting the rad. fixed is the real answer, but it sound like Bars Leak may be a good temporary fix. Fortunatley, it is just a hobby tractor; foodplots mosty.
mark

/ Stop leak
Thanks for all of the quick replies. I realize that getting the rad. fixed is the real answer, but it sound like Bars Leak may be a good temporary fix. Fortunatley, it is just a hobby tractor; foodplots mosty.
mark

/ Stop leak #23  
All of the above and/or a raw egg will work as well.. Replacing the radiator is naturally the better idea, but the stop leak will dammage the radiator more than enything else, so if youre going to replace it anyhow, who cares?

/ Stop leak #24  
All of the above and/or a raw egg will work as well.. Replacing the radiator is naturally the better idea, but the stop leak will dammage the radiator more than enything else, so if youre going to replace it anyhow, who cares?

/ Stop leak #25  
The rat pellet stuff is junk. The aluminum powder is the absolute best stuff bar none. If this stuff won't stop it you need to get it fixed or replaced.

/ Stop leak #26  
The rat pellet stuff is junk. The aluminum powder is the absolute best stuff bar none. If this stuff won't stop it you need to get it fixed or replaced.

/ Stop leak #27  
<font color="blue"> The rat pellet stuff is junk. The aluminum powder is the absolute best stuff bar none. </font>

Just out of curiosity, what is "the rat pellet junk"? OK! I'm not sure what the aluminum power is either!
/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ Stop leak #28  
<font color="blue"> The rat pellet stuff is junk. The aluminum powder is the absolute best stuff bar none. </font>

Just out of curiosity, what is "the rat pellet junk"? OK! I'm not sure what the aluminum power is either!
/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ Stop leak #29  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( <font color="blue"> The rat pellet stuff is junk. The aluminum powder is the absolute best stuff bar none. </font>

/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif )</font>

Bars leak. Bars Leak

The last time I used Bars Leak was in the late 80's...they may have made it actually work by now...I'm not going to test it though.
I recently used the aluminum powder in my Mitsubishi and it stopped the leak.
I don't know the manufacture of the stuff I used, I purchased it from Gebos...simular store to TSC.

/ Stop leak #30  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( <font color="blue"> The rat pellet stuff is junk. The aluminum powder is the absolute best stuff bar none. </font>

/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif )</font>

Bars leak. Bars Leak

The last time I used Bars Leak was in the late 80's...they may have made it actually work by now...I'm not going to test it though.
I recently used the aluminum powder in my Mitsubishi and it stopped the leak.
I don't know the manufacture of the stuff I used, I purchased it from Gebos...simular store to TSC.