rotella lubricants????????

/ rotella lubricants???????? #1  

whitearrow

Silver Member
Tractor
john deere 5203
i was wondering what all of you fellas think about the rotella eingine and gear oil and grease?i was cruising the motor oil aisle at the local walmart and saw that they carry a pretty extensive line of the rotella products.i am expecting the delivery of my new jd 5203 tractor and bush hog model 296,the replacement for the 286,rotary cutter on the 31st of this month.do ya'll think that these lubricants are ok to use in my jd and bushhog?
thanks for the responses in advance,
whitearrow->>>------------------>

/ rotella lubricants????????
i was wondering what all of you fellas think about the rotella eingine and gear oil and grease?i was cruising the motor oil aisle at the local walmart and saw that they carry a pretty extensive line of the rotella products.i am expecting the delivery of my new jd 5203 tractor and bush hog model 296,the replacement for the 286,rotary cutter on the 31st of this month.do ya'll think that these lubricants are ok to use in my jd and bushhog?
thanks for the responses in advance,
whitearrow->>>------------------>

/ rotella lubricants???????? #3  
Have used Rotella Synthetic oil in the New Holland since the 1st oil change. Is it any better than the rest, I really can't say and it's a pretty debated topic here.

/ rotella lubricants???????? #4  
Have used Rotella Synthetic oil in the New Holland since the 1st oil change. Is it any better than the rest, I really can't say and it's a pretty debated topic here.

/ rotella lubricants???????? #5  
I use Rotella oil and grease in and on everything from my lawnmowers to my Peterbilt.

/ rotella lubricants???????? #6  
I use Rotella oil and grease in and on everything from my lawnmowers to my Peterbilt.