What hyd fluid do I use

/ What hyd fluid do I use #1  

bones1

Platinum Member
St.Marys County. Maryland/Tall Timbers Md.
Tractor
Farmtrac 300 dtc
Hi. Newbie here. Could someome tell me what to get as far as which hyd fluid to buy?.
New tractor,so new tractor manual hasn't arrived yet and one of the loader lift cylinders is dripping fluid.Could this leak be from the tractor sitting a long time without use,seals hard etc?.I need to know which fluid to top off with until it stops or I get it fixed.It is a Farmtrac 300DTC and not hydrostatic drive.Thanks . /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ What hyd fluid do I use
Hi. Newbie here. Could someome tell me what to get as far as which hyd fluid to buy?.
New tractor,so new tractor manual hasn't arrived yet and one of the loader lift cylinders is dripping fluid.Could this leak be from the tractor sitting a long time without use,seals hard etc?.I need to know which fluid to top off with until it stops or I get it fixed.It is a Farmtrac 300DTC and not hydrostatic drive.Thanks . /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ What hyd fluid do I use #3  
What fluid you use depends on if your tractor has common sumps.. or seperate sumps. If seperate sumps, your machine may have either regular hyd fluid.. like aw32/46 in it.. or it may have UTF in it. Either should work.. but I wouldn't want to mix them. Call your dealer or the person who sold it to you and see what it was shipped with.

If it is a common sump system, more than likely a UTF that is compatable with the oem specified fluid will be fine.

Again.. you would need to know the oem fluid number so that you can check compatibility and equivalence.

Soundguy

/ What hyd fluid do I use #4  
What fluid you use depends on if your tractor has common sumps.. or seperate sumps. If seperate sumps, your machine may have either regular hyd fluid.. like aw32/46 in it.. or it may have UTF in it. Either should work.. but I wouldn't want to mix them. Call your dealer or the person who sold it to you and see what it was shipped with.

If it is a common sump system, more than likely a UTF that is compatable with the oem specified fluid will be fine.

Again.. you would need to know the oem fluid number so that you can check compatibility and equivalence.

Soundguy

/ What hyd fluid do I use #5  
Call the dealer. Speak to parts or service.
Bob

/ What hyd fluid do I use #6  
Call the dealer. Speak to parts or service.
Bob