Napa Fluids

/ Napa Fluids #1  

bones1

Platinum Member
St.Marys County. Maryland/Tall Timbers Md.
Tractor
Farmtrac 300 dtc
Any one here use Napa hydraulic fluid and if so what is it called. I have a Napa nearby and they have different grades but I don't want to buy the wrong stuff. Chevron/Texaco tdh ? is what it came with.Can't find any of this locally. Thanks a lot.

/ Napa Fluids #4  
I bought mine from NAPA, one tractor takes the 80w-90 for yellow metals and the other tractors takes AW 32.

What kind do you use?

/ Napa Fluids #6  
Could it be Chevron 1000 THF? It's a Chevron tractor hydraulic fluid that meets John Deere J20C and Kubota UFT specs. You can check out a product data sheet on the Chevron Global Lubricants web site.

/ Napa Fluids #7  
There is a very good chance the fellow standing behind the counter at NAPA will be able to answere your question.:)

/ Napa Fluids #8  
Paddy said:
I bought mine from NAPA, one tractor takes the 80w-90 for yellow metals and the other tractors takes AW 32.

What kind do you use?

What's the napa number for that 80w90 yellow metal safe oil you get?

I've asked my local napa about it and i get that blank stare that my watch dog gives me when i ask her if anyone has been to the house while I was gone...

Soundguy

/ Napa Fluids #9  
80w90 is gear oil, you can not miss that lovely smell it has.aw32 is much lighter
and less smelly, don't mix up the two.your machine will not be happy

/ Napa Fluids #10  
soundguy you crack me up!!!! My lab gives me that look, DAILY.

sorry gentlmen carry on with your orriginaly scheduled program,I mean thread