Diesel Secret Energy?

/ Diesel Secret Energy? #1  

texasjohn

Tractor
Kubota Grand L5030HSTC
A friend, knowing I'm interested in saving money and have a diesel tractor, sent me this URL regarding how to make diesel for $.46/gallon.

I know it's too good to be true.... and they say it's not biodiesel and no conversion is needed to run this stuff...just their magic addititive.

Wondering... anybody know if this is a complete scam, works but destroys your engine in a few months, or ??:confused:

/ Diesel Secret Energy? #2  
Send me the $45.00 for a bulk order and I will try it out for you. Save your engine if it does not work.:D ;)

/ Diesel Secret Energy? #3  
It's Waste Vegetable Oil. You need a source of waste cooking oil, it's a PITA to make, and it's not really suitable for winter.

/ Diesel Secret Energy?
I found this site which reviews it a year ago. No positive conclusions regarding it at that time.

This site, also, provides lots of background. Very, very many apparently authorative links and sources to diesel and biodiesel.

I think I'll drop my slight interest in diesel secret energy:rolleyes:

/ Diesel Secret Energy? #6  
Diesel secret is a total scam. All they do is tell you to blend thinner fuels with vegetable oil, which is a well-known tactic to burning it in a diesel engine, and then tell you to put a tiny bit of their special additive (which does jack nothing for anything) and they make their money and you get a fuel that works for the most part, but in the long run will ruin your engine life. It's not worth it, especially when you can mix fuels without their stupid formula. It's a SCAM.

DudaDiesel.com - Diesel Secret Biodiesel Scam

/ Diesel Secret Energy?
Welcome, dudadiesel, to TBN.....let us know what you are working on

so, still a scam after all these years.., agree with you....shucks, wish it were not so... we really need to find a free source of energy before we run out of the real thing:laughing: