FEL and BH online training videos??

/ FEL and BH online training videos?? #1  

yekrut

Silver Member
Tractor
Bolens (Iseki Deisel) G214
Has anyone ever came across any safety or operating training video that you can watch online?

/ FEL and BH online training videos?? #2  
I haven't seen any free online training resources, but there is a book that many regard as the "Bible" to TLB operations, Operating Techniques for the Tractor-Loader-Backhoe , by Gary J. Ober, ISBN: 0934041075 : 9780934041072 ; OCLC: 12949633. What I like about this particular book is that it is great not only for the novice but the professional operator as well.

You can probably get a copy either directly from your library or through an inter library loan. I live in a rural area (like many of us TBNers) and used [WorldCat.org] Search for books, music, videos, articles and more in libraries near you with the help of my county librarian to find this book and have it loaned to our library. You could purchase it through Amazon.com as well as, directly from Equipment Training Resources: Tractor-Loader-Backhoe Safety and Training Book - Operating Techniques for the Tractor-Loader-Backhoe .

Hope this helps and keep us posted if you do find an online training resource (free :) ).

Last edited:
   / FEL and BH online training videos??
Thanks. I'll check into it. I hoped there might be some free video's on a manufactures web site like bobcat has for their excavators and skidsteers. I haven't found any.

/ FEL and BH online training videos??
That would be great! Let us know if you do. Thanks!