Oil & Fuel Ahhh, the smell of diesel in the evening

/ Ahhh, the smell of diesel in the evening #41  
Maybe because I'm from the south, but Knob Creek and Diesel fumes ahhh the glory. Clay

/ Ahhh, the smell of diesel in the evening #42  
Knob Creek, KY? As in machine gun shoot? That's a pretty sweet smell too.

As for diesel, you bet! I love the smell of diesel fuel any time! And you can't beat the sound of a diesel engine. My 3 year old daughter's favorite song is "International Harvestor" because they start the song with a diesel tractor revving up. The only other thing close to smelling that good is the gas they use at the track (NASCAR).

When I saw the name of this thread I couldn't help but think of the old line, "I love the smell of napalm in the morning." - Robert Duval, Apacalypse Now

/ Ahhh, the smell of diesel in the evening #43  
GA WTDeer said:
Maybe because I'm from the south, but Knob Creek and Diesel fumes ahhh the glory. Clay

I would love to go to Knob Creek during one of these meets!
Gunpowder and diesel...Yippee-Ki-Yaa!

/ Ahhh, the smell of diesel in the evening #44  
RoyJackson said:
I would love to go to Knob Creek during one of these meets!
Gunpowder and diesel...Yippee-Ki-Yaa!
Sorry to steal my own thunder, but I was referring to Knob Creek whiskey;) . Although machine guns, whiskey, and tractors, Yee Haw!!!!!!!!!!!Clay:D

/ Ahhh, the smell of diesel in the evening #45  
GA WTDeer said:
Sorry to steal my own thunder, but I was referring to Knob Creek whiskey;) . Although machine guns, whiskey, and tractors, Yee Haw!!!!!!!!!!!Clay:D

Not a problem...I'm just one of those guys who thinks the BATF should be a convenience store.