Tractor
    L4200GST w/ LA680 & BX2200D w/ LA211

Default $80 3pt Quick Hitch

Saw two of these in the Agri-supply catalog for $220 and $130 (looked the same to me, but what do I know). Folks on here have said that the Harbor Freight quick hitch works. Seems like a good price at ~$80?

Harbor Freight Tools - Quality Tools at the Lowest Prices

JayC

Tractor
    JD 1026R

Default Re: $80 3pt Quick Hitch

My son in law picked mine and his up at the Harbor Frdight store for 69.99 each
    I have had mine for appx 3 mo LOVE IT Best thing to save the back
    Instead on bolts in the upper hook went to tractor supply and bought some pins with a catch on the end anytime need to chg height for different items pull the pins raise or lower the upper hook

If it breaks either I'll reweld or buy another at that price or even the price you found Either way cheaper than JD TSC
    I've had my 48" tiller on it now for close to 2 weeks and use the tractor about every day for 2-3 hrs.
    Good Luck

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    Jinma JM354

Just pick mine up at HF yesterday and came home and mounted it. The implements that I switch between is the tiller ,the disc, the rake, and the mower. I've got to do some top link mods to do but it looks like it will do the job. bjr

Tractor
    John Deere 4310 E-Hydro

I bought mine about 3 months ago for $59.99 with a coupon. It has worked great so far. It fits my Bush Hog box blade and Bush Hog rough cutter perfectly. It is too narrow to fit my Rankin 55 gallon sprayer though.

I have tried to widen the lower mounts with a bottle jack but they just move back. I replaced the cheap lower mounting pins and keepers with standard Cat 1 pins after I lost the one of the keepers.

Overall I am very satisfied considering the price I paid.

Mark

Tractor
    LS XR3037HC

I got one from HF. I had to cut it in half and widen it 3" to fit my implements. It was no problem for me to do so but I'd double check the width of your implement spacing to make sure what you have will fit. If I remember right the HF hitch is 26 1/2" wide and my implements were 29".

Gold Member
    Tractor
    '07 KuBoTa B7800 and Jinma 254

Quote Originally Posted by George2615
    I got one from HF. I had to cut it in half and widen it 3" to fit my implements. It was no problem for me to do so but I'd double check the width of your implement spacing to make sure what you have will fit. If I remember right the HF hitch is 26 1/2" wide and my implements were 29".
    Hi George,

According to this linked data the HF hitch meets the accepted spec. at 26" (with the extra 1/4" per side to facilitate fit) for cat. 1 hitch spacing.

Not sure how your implements came to grow so well....http://www.ccmachinery.com/public_ht...ges/3point.pdf

Tractor
    Rehab of modern wrecks, now ranging from a 20 HP tractor, to a little Cat 320, to a really fun Cat 953 dirt mover.

Not all Cat 1 implements meet standards. Actually, I'm not sure if any of mine do. So, I had to modify my HF quick hitch. At the link listed below, I posted some photos on how I modified mine.

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/a...l?highlight=hf

So far, I'm really happy with my inexpensive HF quick link.

Gold Member
    Tractor
    '07 KuBoTa B7800 and Jinma 254

Yeah, the implement makers had no reason to expect that they'd be held to a tolerance on that spacing since an unassisted (without quickhitch) 3PH on tractors can accomodate a fairly wide spacing variance.

This is one time, a very rare time, when HF et al is not to blame. Still, if blame them you must I doubt they'll complain, so long as you stay out of China.