$80 3pt Quick Hitch

/ $80 3pt Quick Hitch #2  
My son in law picked mine and his up at the Harbor Frdight store for 69.99 each
I have had mine for appx 3 mo LOVE IT Best thing to save the back
Instead on bolts in the upper hook went to tractor supply and bought some pins with a catch on the end anytime need to chg height for different items pull the pins raise or lower the upper hook

If it breaks either I'll reweld or buy another at that price or even the price you found Either way cheaper than JD TSC
I've had my 48" tiller on it now for close to 2 weeks and use the tractor about every day for 2-3 hrs.
Good Luck

/ $80 3pt Quick Hitch #3  
Just pick mine up at HF yesterday and came home and mounted it. The implements that I switch between is the tiller ,the disc, the rake, and the mower. I've got to do some top link mods to do but it looks like it will do the job. bjr

/ $80 3pt Quick Hitch #4  
I bought mine about 3 months ago for $59.99 with a coupon. It has worked great so far. It fits my Bush Hog box blade and Bush Hog rough cutter perfectly. It is too narrow to fit my Rankin 55 gallon sprayer though.

I have tried to widen the lower mounts with a bottle jack but they just move back. I replaced the cheap lower mounting pins and keepers with standard Cat 1 pins after I lost the one of the keepers.

Overall I am very satisfied considering the price I paid.

Mark

/ $80 3pt Quick Hitch #5  
I got one from HF. I had to cut it in half and widen it 3" to fit my implements. It was no problem for me to do so but I'd double check the width of your implement spacing to make sure what you have will fit. If I remember right the HF hitch is 26 1/2" wide and my implements were 29".

/ $80 3pt Quick Hitch #6  
George2615 said:
I got one from HF. I had to cut it in half and widen it 3" to fit my implements. It was no problem for me to do so but I'd double check the width of your implement spacing to make sure what you have will fit. If I remember right the HF hitch is 26 1/2" wide and my implements were 29".

Hi George,

According to this linked data the HF hitch meets the accepted spec. at 26" (with the extra 1/4" per side to facilitate fit) for cat. 1 hitch spacing.

Not sure how your implements came to grow so well....http://www.ccmachinery.com/public_html/images/3point.pdf

/ $80 3pt Quick Hitch #7  
   / $80 3pt Quick Hitch #8  
Yeah, the implement makers had no reason to expect that they'd be held to a tolerance on that spacing since an unassisted (without quickhitch) 3PH on tractors can accomodate a fairly wide spacing variance.

This is one time, a very rare time, when HF et al is not to blame. Still, if blame them you must I doubt they'll complain, so long as you stay out of China. :)