Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Elite Member
    Tractor
    Kubota BX2200, Kubota B2410

Default Re: Dividing line

Al, your question can be answered believe it or not by yet another question---what if kubota also stated that the B7500 was a slightly larger Garden Tractor? Would this have any effect upon your purchase decision?, your enjoyment or your tractors functionality?
    Sooooo, then what if the 7500 was presented as a large garden tractor and not a tiny, the very tinyest then if the BX is a GT, compact utility tractor?? [img]/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif[/img]
    Perhaps then some might consider a tiny utility tractor without position control to be no more than a GT with big tires, if such were the case then would the 2410 be the smallest real compact but then maybe someone else yet again might consider that only tractors with a wheelbase greater than 70 inches are real tractors.
    So then were does that leave you and me---that being the case you and I own garden tractors not compacts as do most everyone else here--hope y'all enjoying your garden tractors.
    J

A body of water is a pond when your buying it and a lake when your selling it. Thats easy!

Veteran Member

Tres,

<font color=orange>A Rose by any other name is still a Rose</font color=orange>[img]/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Al

Gold Member
    Tractor
    Kubota M-4900

<font color=blue>In my thoughts the JD4600 and the kubota L4610 are about the end points of the compact, anything larger is no longer a compact utility tractor but a utility tractor.</font color=blue>

I agree Tres, I think the large L's are the biggest of the compacts and the small M's are the beginning of the utilities. With Kubotas at least the dividing line is pretty clear - with some others it gets a little fuzzy.

TBone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12