Great way to spend an afternoon in the heat....

/ Great way to spend an afternoon in the heat.... #2  
Nice job, TZ! You're right, you didn't do that half-a$$d. I'm quite impressed with your work ethic!

:)

/ Great way to spend an afternoon in the heat.... #3  
Proud to see you got some real dirt on your nice shiny toys... the way real men do it:eek: I backed up several photos and saw it in its pristine condition... much prettier in its "working clothes":D Sorry to say, I'm going to pass on getting a big glossy of it.. but you might consider it:rolleyes:

/ Great way to spend an afternoon in the heat....
Last Friday I did some brush hogging on my property and there is a lush patch of weeds in the woods, since my wife doesnt like snakes I cut a pass with the cutter so she didnt have to walk around. Then I decided to make the path one pass wider and half way my rears sunk down about 3 inches and started to spin. I tried to push backwards with the FEL but that brush hog was holding me stuck. Then I tried to pull forward with the fel and it started moving forward and I got it to move about 3 feet but I got bit by the Pathagorean theorem. For every inch i went forward I went an inch down, A sq. + B sq. = Stuck as heck. I left it all week in that hole last week while I was out of town working and yesterday after a week of 100 degree temps and no rain the truck pulled it out nicely.

/ Great way to spend an afternoon in the heat.... #5  
And I think 4WD would have made it deeper? Thats how they get broken in
:)

/ Great way to spend an afternoon in the heat.... #6  
Make sure you clean the snot out of those bearings!!!

/ Great way to spend an afternoon in the heat....
I was just going to pressure wash her clean, should I do more.
Should I do anything extra besides spray the mud off. Im not sure what to do to "clean the bearings" like you said.

/ Great way to spend an afternoon in the heat.... #8  
I think a pressure wash will do fine... bearings should be sealed

/ Great way to spend an afternoon in the heat.... #9  
Afternoon tz666,
Wow nice job !!! :) I bet if you had R-1s' on there it wouldnt have gotten stuck like that ! ;) Im kidding of course ! Glad you got it out before the snakes claimed it as their territory ! ;)