Excavator Games

/ Excavator Games
We think of new things every year. We've stacked firewood and cinder blocks, moved eggs and golf balls, put together puzzels. Its really fun to try and come up with crazy stuff and see how quickly these guys can do it. It really does not help sell equipment at all, infact it may distract from it.. however its really fun and people do like it. We don't sell much at these fairs anyway, its just to get your name out and say in front of people and this accomplishes that.

/ Excavator Games #12  
Getting your name out, and people remembering you when they decide that they just got to have a new toy. Games like that will accomplish that, and even second hand when someone tried it and told their neighbor (or should I say bragged to their neighbor?).

Bottom line, good advertising...

David from jax

/ Excavator Games #13  
Neal

At one scouting thing I set up was one of those slide puzzles that was 8' square and you had to slide all the parts around to get them in order, that would be something to try with an excavator.

tom

/ Excavator Games #14  
It probably doesn't help for sales that day, but it helps in the end. The first dealer I went to purchase a tractor from is at all the fairs, and more. Their salesman lost the sale, but they had first crack.

/ Excavator Games
We actually did somthing like this. We had a puzzle, like the little kid kind where the pieces drop into a cut out in the board. The tough thing is with this stuff is that you need to think of things that people can't break. That K008 has some real snot, even at idle. We've had a few people take the bat and push it into the ground like a post driver. They really manage to beat stuff up.

/ Excavator Games #16  
I just finished a waterline job and while while waiting for the ground guy to set a valve can, the excavator operator wrote the company name on a steel plate.
I was impressed!

/ Excavator Games #17  
LarryD said:
I just finished a waterline job and while while waiting for the ground guy to set a valve can, the excavator operator wrote the company name on a steel plate.
I was impressed!

what you never learned to write with a sharpie?
think.gif

/ Excavator Games #18  
schmism said:
what you never learned to write with a sharpie?
think.gif

Going completely off topic...

I just followed the path where your smile came from and I love all of the smiles available on that board
laugh.gif

I think we need some more smiles on this board :D