Excavator Games

/ Excavator Games #1  

MessickFarmEqu

Messicks Mini Excavator Games

Every year for the town fairs we come up with an excavator game to play. This is this years. The guy in the video is our top time so far. He is very, very good and finished in 59 seconds. Most other guys, even those who do this for a living are taking 1:30-2:00. This is a fun thing for us and draws a big crowd.

/ Excavator Games #4  
That does look great! I've never seen that before.:)

/ Excavator Games #5  
That guy has it all figured out. I think I'll set that up at our next family reunion.

/ Excavator Games #6  
Now I know what I'm doing when I got home tonight! jk

/ Excavator Games #7  
That is an incredibly creative way to get some interest in and exposure for your product and service. Great job! Thank you for sharing.

I wish the equipment companies around here would get into something like that. All they do around here is set their equipment out on the green behind the race track, and then the salesmen sit around under a tent and talk to each other as all of the public passes by looking at their product.

/ Excavator Games #8  
I guess I'm not very creative; I would never have thought of that. Pretty neat game.

/ Excavator Games #9  
That looks like a fun game. Would probably sort the good digger drivers out from the excellent ones :p

/ Excavator Games #10  
try to pick a quarter of off concrete with the bucket, without digging up the concrete of course.