3 point trailer Hitch

/ 3 point trailer Hitch #1  

stevevdw

Tractor
Kubota L35TLB
I have a Kubota L35TLB (4-5k lbs) & want to get a 3 Point hitch adapter to move my Travel trailer. TT weighs around 7K & I'm wondering if this will push my tractor around too much. I have a bit of an incline I will be going up & down, will the L35's brakes be enough or should I rig up a brake control to use the trailer brakes as well? Anyone out there use one of these hitches & what is your experience? Thanks in advance.

/ 3 point trailer Hitch #2  
If your toungue weight is ok.. I've no doubt you can move her and pull her up an incline.. My thouhgt would be, as you indicate.. sufficient braking for safety. I'm sure you could eventually stop with stock brakes.. but it's those 'brown alert' moments when a kid or something else runs in front of the tractor.

It's super easy to hook up a brak controller to a tractor and just use the panic putton 3 wires will do it.. 2 wires with gator clips for +/- anbd one wire for power to the brakes... or you can get fance and rig up a pin or feeler microswitch or magnetic couple switch to your pedal.. etc Cheap brake controller used to be had for ?35$ from TSC.. I havn't bought one in a coupl eyears so prices might be higher? 50$ maybee?

If you get a 3pt mount kit.. I'd suggest using stabilizer and stay bars, if available on your model..

Soundguy