Speaking of not so manly pursuits...

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Speaking of not so manly pursuits... #11  
I farmed for more than 35 years, and I still clean and wax my tractors every now and then. Pride of ownership I guess. That, along with paying for 6 new tractors over the years makes a man want to keep them looking and running like new as long as possible.

And once they're waxed, I throw one of my hand made quilts over the hood and go have a good cry ;) (not really.)

/ Speaking of not so manly pursuits... #12  
I wax mine once a year when service them. I wash them as needed. I use the same stuff as I use on the car. I use Mcquires but any good car wax shines them up. Mine have always been garaged. That makes a huge difference. You should be thinking pole barn instead of wax.

/ Speaking of not so manly pursuits... #13  
N80 said:
You want to see socialized medicine in action. Just go to your local DMV or Social Security Dept. Just pretend its the front office of a hospital or a clinic.

Yeah, and her last plan made it illegal for people with the means to get their own doctors. There will be a black market in doc's and I'll be using them. I may have to fly out of the country though. Who'd have thunk it in America? But that is the Marxist way and she is one. She made no bones about it in college. Nuff said, I'm done.

/ Speaking of not so manly pursuits... #14  
Lord help us ! (Or will that be illegal to say while waiting 3 months for a screening appointment to determine if you are sick enough to see the doctor in 3 more months --> like they do for our brothers in Canada, eh?)

jb

/ Speaking of not so manly pursuits... #15  
Politics is a prohibited topic on Tractorbynet. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.