Oil & Fuel Can for diesel fuel

/ Can for diesel fuel #11  
RollTideRam said:
I have two of the Military Fuel Cans made by Sceptor in Canada. These are plastic versions of the old Jerry Cans. I messed up and got the gas spout, 3/4 inch. Get the Diesel spout, it will empty the can pretty quick. JC

Sceptor (Sceptre ?) makes the best gas cans and portable fuel tanks I have ever come across. I wish I could still find them in this area.

/ Can for diesel fuel #12  
SnowRidge said:
It has become almost impossible to find anything other than Blitz around here. I have a bunch of their self venting cans in various colors, all purchased because I couldn't find anything else. They are junk in my opinion. Venting back through the spout is slow, prone to choking off, and just a lousy design.

Their diesel and kerosene cans have the same narrow spout that the gas cans have, even though a standard diesel filler is much larger than the EPA mandated small unleaded neck. They are a complete PITA to use.

Thank California...:rolleyes:

/ Can for diesel fuel #13  
I now have two of the Blitz cans and I transport them in a station wagon. So if they did leak I would really know it. The only time I have smelled fuel is when they sat in the heat for a while. So experiences differ but for me I'm happy with the Blitz cans.