Things I'll miss with a Cab

/ Things I'll miss with a Cab #11  
markmc said:
Things you will miss with a cab........$5000 in your bank account:D Thats envy talking BTW. I tried to lighten my bank account and have a cab installed but the JD had already shipped. Asked the dealer if it could be retrofitted and he said no:confused: I betcha there is a huge aftermarket for someone clever enought to make cabs that "bolt-on".

Try Curtis.

/ Things I'll miss with a Cab #12  
I'd miss all the horse flys, deer flys, gnats, skeeters, black flys, dust coating your whole body, grass clippings everywhere...

jb

/ Things I'll miss with a Cab
markmc said:
Things you will miss with a cab........$5000 in your bank account:D Thats envy talking BTW. I tried to lighten my bank account and have a cab installed but the JD had already shipped. Asked the dealer if it could be retrofitted and he said no:confused: I betcha there is a huge aftermarket for someone clever enought to make cabs that "bolt-on".

Check out Sims and Curtis for aftermarket cabs. They are pretty nice.

/ Things I'll miss with a Cab #14  
I'm tellin' ya guys; we better start learning before it's too late. Things have gone well beyond serious and still, no one wakes up.

We all agree, tractoring is fun, right? It's also not hard to see that tractoring with a cab is comfortable, healthy, and clean.

Now what is there in a cabbed tractor that demands the typical male traits of physical strength, stamina, and ability to deal with hardship and withstand the elements?.....????? Can you think of anything? I can't.

So what happens when the ladies come to a full understanding of the transforming effect of cabs on tractor operation? Thats right! The same thing that happened in thousands of CEO, board chairman, bank president, school principal, airline pilot and Harley Davidson Driver positions; the guys get edged out and the gals take over.

We should know how this works by now....WHY don't we?

What will you miss with a cab? Just maybe your tractoring. ;)
Bob (Not Gomer; just a poor imitation)

Last edited: