moving fifth wheel trailer with tractor

/ moving fifth wheel trailer with tractor #11  
I could have read his first post wrong but I think he is looking for THIS TYPE or maybe THIS ONE
and he could bolt it to bucket or whatever he wants and remove when not being used.
Jim
:)

/ moving fifth wheel trailer with tractor #12  
I'm not clear which hitch Up North Dave is looking for--the gooseneck ball or the receiver type hitch.

If he gets a hitch for his truck, then he could pull it to go camping somewhere. But it's easier to connect and move a trailer around with a hitch on the tractor....

/ moving fifth wheel trailer with tractor
I'm looking for a coupler that will go from gooseneck to fifth wheel the gooseneck hitch is from TSC its called trailer mover hitch I think that I will have a welder weld up a adaptor 3" round stock with bottom welded on and threaded bolt or cut off goose neck ball and weld threaded part to bottom drill hole off center and put pin through so it wo'nt pop off pin on fifth wheel. then coupler will thread on instead of ball.
I think that will work thanks for all the suggestions Dave

/ moving fifth wheel trailer with tractor #14  
The trailer dealer closest to me uses the 3pt on an older L series 30 something tractor and what they use for fiver hitch pins is just a very short piece of pipe welded to the top of the 3pt frame where a GN ball would be and just utilize gravity for keeping it in place.

If your not going over a very rough surfaces and no steep slopes are involved then you should not have any problems moving your trailer this way.

I have also seen forklifts used at different dealers using just a short piece of pipe welded to a frame structure to slide on the forks.