Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Tractor
    Kubota BX2200 (Recently Sold)

Default Re: 4x4 power

Boy - I don't know what to think now! As an SUV driving, BX2200 on order (HST transmission), will I be kicked out of the discussion? Just take it all in stride.

Tractor
    John Deere 4400 MFWD, Deere 855D UTV, Z920A Zero Turn Mower and assorted implements

Default Re: 4x4 power

Boy - I don't know what to think now! As an SUV driving, BX2200 on order (HST transmission), will I be kicked out of the discussion?

Negative !

Asa loyal TBNer, I can attest that we all have a great sense of humor and opinions on everything.

The 670 is my first tractor. If I had to do it over again, I'd of done some things differently. Big difference between driving around a dealer's lot and really using the machine. I'm OK with it being gear (really don't shift these machines much, unless you do a lot of FEL work...I don't), but if it was HST, i'd of been just as OK (or more).
    A gear tranny doesn't bother me as much as the single stage clutch does. That's the one thing I would have definitely done differently.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678