Met a TBN Member, What a Great Guy!

/ Met a TBN Member, What a Great Guy! #1  

bialecki

Gold Member
Granted this is not the correct form for this post, but I don't know of another "global" site versus regional form to post this on. Anyway,

I have been a TBN member for the past 10 months and posted numerous threads and one member who has replied to my postings turned out to be a neighbor of mine and we had the chance to meet and share a beer last evening; scott_vt. All I can say is; what a very nice guy and a joy to share tractor stories with. I am sure others know scott_vt through his postings as well. With members like Scott on TBN his kindness makes this website a pleasure to visit. Any other neighbors out there?

Dennis Bialecki

/ Met a TBN Member, What a Great Guy! #2  
bialecki said:
I have been a TBN member for the past 10 months and posted numerous threads and one member who has replied to my postings turned out to be a neighbor of mine and we had the chance to meet and share a beer last evening; scott_vt. All I can say is; what a very nice guy and a joy to share tractor stories with.

Dennis Bialecki

Mornin Dennis,
Its not often that you find someone so close by, considering the fact that your talking with other tractor owners all over the country and farther for that matter ! We had a great time talking about what tractor owners consider interesting, and over a nice cold beer, supplied by Dennis ! ;) If only I could convince Kathleen that Im a nice guy ! :confused:
Dennis has a seperate garage just for the tractor and truck, OK Im jealous ! :)

BTW I wanted to add that Dennis is an extremely intelligent guy, masters degree in engineering, and generally when someone of that caliber has something to add to a conversation you will want to be listening to what they have to say ! He is a very interesting individual and has some great ideas that he has put into practice !

Last edited:
   / Met a TBN Member, What a Great Guy! #3  
Dennis, I am not aware of any "close" neighbors but I have visited back and forth with a member with some property he visits about 20-25 miles away. So far I Have had two couples visit from meeting on TBN/CBN and 3 unaccompanied guys. Most have stayed for supper at least once. All were good company and the kind of folks I like to meet.

I realize that TBN/CBN isn't expressly for the purpose of meeting people in the flesh (per se) but it often serves that end.

I think Eddie (Building-a-pond/lake-Eddie) is in for quite a great time with his hosting of a GATHERING. What a wonderful thing, bringing so many people together and giving them a chance to meet each other. I sure wish I could attend, it should be truly a terrific get together.

There are lots of stars in the twin constellations of TBN and CBN that are worth extra effort to meet.

Pat

/ Met a TBN Member, What a Great Guy! #4  
bialecki said:
Granted this is not the correct form for this post, but I don't know of another "global" site versus regional form to post this on. Anyway,

I have been a TBN member for the past 10 months and posted numerous threads and one member who has replied to my postings turned out to be a neighbor of mine and we had the chance to meet and share a beer last evening; scott_vt. All I can say is; what a very nice guy and a joy to share tractor stories with. I am sure others know scott_vt through his postings as well. With members like Scott on TBN his kindness makes this website a pleasure to visit. Any other neighbors out there?

Dennis Bialecki

Post a message like this...over here...;)

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/northeast/

/ Met a TBN Member, What a Great Guy! #5  
Dennis,
I guess I am a long range neighbor.:)
Scott and I share emails almost everyday with each other. I have met several guys, some who live close to me and some far away. It's truly a pleasure, that's all I can tell you.

/ Met a TBN Member, What a Great Guy! #6  
YOU all right about TBY lots of info and caring people, has anyone started a thread about how old we are? maybe we can get one started''