Wife's first comments

/ Wife's first comments #1  

Racer71

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota L3400 HST
My new L3400 arrived today. Her first words were "It's bigger than I thought!". :D

/ Wife's first comments #2  
Congratulations! Both on getting the new beast and your wife finally seeing just what she was going to be dealing with ;)

/ Wife's first comments #3  
Have her turn 40 acres with a 1 bottom plow. You'll have a large M by the next noon....

jb

/ Wife's first comments #4  
That's pretty good...

My wife's first words (when see saw my first machine, a Deere 670) were"
"Oh Goody...it's got a bucket...easier to bury you wi
th it..."

/ Wife's first comments #5  
Racer71:

Welcome to TBN and congratulations on your new tractor :D. Use it safely and well- Jay

PS: I do not think my wife said anything :eek:!

/ Wife's first comments #6  
My wife's first comments were "Why do you need another tractor"? (I had a Ford 1100 fwa and bought a JD2555 2wd) I sold the little Ford and later bought a Ford 7710 (a year later) and she asked "what are you going to do with that thing" and my reply was to pull the JD out when it got stuck. She hasn't had to help me get a tractor unstuck and I haven't heard a word about the Ford. She did think that I was going to sell one of them, but hasn't pushed me on it so far. I like my Jd, so I only use the Ford in emergencies.
Wives are great, but you have to think ahead when you want them to agree with you on buying a new implement or tractor. Plan out your every move and arguement before hand is the best way!
David from jax

/ Wife's first comments #7  
Racer71 said:
My new L3400 arrived today. Her first words were "It's bigger than I thought!". :D

Wait until she sees the payment book. lol

Have fun with your new ride. Unless the economy takes a turn for the better, I may never see a new tractor.

/ Wife's first comments #10  
When I bought my 7800, my wife asked "Why do you need a tractor" Now living on 26 acres and three years later she told some friends last week. "You can't believe the things that we do with that tractor!"