PROUD NEW KUBOTA B7100 OWNER HERE

/ PROUD NEW KUBOTA B7100 OWNER HERE #1  

atxwrangler

Ijust bought a newer than 1990 model b7100,and i am loving it,too bad summer is over,i'll have to wait untill spring to start mowing again.i mowed with it once and it never missed a beat pullind that 5 foot king kutter finish mower.i also pulled a 12" diameter peach tree stump up from behind my house.it has 955 hours on it,i changed all fluids and filters,cept for the differentials,which is on my agenda.i've been reading on here for a week and found gobbs of good info on the tractor here.this is a great web site!here is a pic!
43336IMG_0702-med.JPG
43336IMG_0709-med.JPG

/ PROUD NEW KUBOTA B7100 OWNER HERE #2  
Nice looking set up!
Those B7100's remind me of the Energizer Bunny..They keep going and going and going!!

Congrats
Frank

/ PROUD NEW KUBOTA B7100 OWNER HERE
thanks,i paid 2800 bucks for it which i thought was pretty fair,also came with an under belly mower,which i got rid of!i would like to find some wanting,some turf tires and trade them for their ag tires,or r4's.not that these tires are a problem,but i figure when i decide to do a little dirt work,i'll have more traction! ;)

/ PROUD NEW KUBOTA B7100 OWNER HERE #4  
I would be careful about telling that price. You might get arrested for grand larceny. I got 4500 for my much older B7100 gear with FEL.

I'm surprized you didn't keep the MMM. It probably would mow at least as the RFM you have on there now and be a little easier to manuever.

l.m.a.o.,i liked the way the pull behind mowes,my neighbors mmm.,leaves streaks.;)

/ PROUD NEW KUBOTA B7100 OWNER HERE #6  
Are the streaks from the tires running over the mowed grass or the mower itself? I would have thought the RFM would do a poorer job since the tractor runs the grass flat before the mower gets to it.

/ PROUD NEW KUBOTA B7100 OWNER HERE #7  
That's a nice size tractor, kinda flat steering wheel location though. See why you have that steering ball on it.

For $2800, that would have been a better deal and better machine than the Gravely I had initially for about that same amount of money, but with a whole pot load of attachments. Put dual wheels on it, but it still had trouble getting up my back hill at times. My 4010 with 4wd and about the same hp as your 7100 has no trouble at all.

Ralph

teacha,i think the streaks are from trying to mow grass thats too tall for a finish mower,but,he don't care. :rolleyes: ralph,this is a sweet rig,the flat steering wheel isn't a problem,i was worried at first about that too.the speed knob from T.S.C. really works well,and now i don't know what i would do w/o it!the traction on dry ground this tractor has,just amazes me,even with the turf tires.i know that would be short lived on wet ground! ;)

/ PROUD NEW KUBOTA B7100 OWNER HERE #9  
Does yours have power steering? Mine didn't but didn't need it, even with the loader. The dealer where I traded it in was amazed there was no PS.

no power steering and don't really need it.i did have to adjust some slack out of the steering box,and must have a bad thrust bearing.it pops when i turn and steering wheel rises a little! :rolleyes: