The big 3

/ The big 3 #11  
British Prime Minister Winston Churchill, along with U.S. President Franklin Roosevelt and Soviet Leader Joseph Stalin, attend the conference at Yalta. February 1945

Attachments

• yalta2.jpg
    yalta2.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 246
   / The big 3 #12  
Father, Son, Holy Spirit:D

/ The big 3 #13  
I think there was a serious turn taken here...:D

You're traveling through another dimension -- a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's a signpost up ahead: your next stop: the Twilight Zone!

/ The big 3 #14  
Last time I checked the term "big three" refered to auto manufacturers. Ford, GM and Chrysler.

/ The big 3 #15  
Going with what IH3444 said, wasnt there a big 3 after WW1 too, from memory, Lloyd-George (England), Woodrow Wilson (USA), Clemonceau (France)......
That was a bit of brain strain trying to remember that!.....

/ The big 3 #16  
TC29-dude said:
I think the big three your son is referring to is GM, Ford and Chrylser...unless
he was asking about tractors specifically.

But...do they actually rate as the big 3 anymore?
I think the "big three" in the auto industry are now GM, Toyota and Ford.

/ The big 3 #17  
Nah...Harley Davidson, Honda and Kawazuki :D

/ The big 3 #18  
With all the different responses I quess the answer to you son's question is that there is no big 3. It is only opinion not fact, and so depends on who you ask.

jmf

/ The big 3 #19  
jmfox said:
With all the different responses I quess the answer to you son's question is that there is no big 3. It is only opinion not fact, and so depends on who you ask.

jmf
What, no big 3, see below.

Attachments

• The Big 3, ha ha ha.pdf
    168.9 KB · Views: 132
   / The big 3
TC29-dude said:
I think the big three your son is referring to is GM, Ford and Chrylser...unless
he was asking about tractors specifically.

But...do they actually rate as the big 3 anymore?
He was talking tractors and as a used dealer ,Farmer and and been a manager for some big hire companies ,people still hold to the Ford ,IH,MF,JD and personally CNH is nothing to FORD like agco is nothing to MF .And many people shy away from the collectives like agco (too many bad brands ) like same ,Deutz and valtra ?.. Somebody is going to bite my head off .these are good machines in their own light but from experience in europe and canada people are more comfortable with the "names "that their daddies had and i wondered if smaller users felt the same as farmers ?