Security & Theft Caught a tractor thief in the act this afternoon...

/ Caught a tractor thief in the act this afternoon... #1  

dixiedrifter

Silver Member
I only left it running outside for a minute with the door open while getting ready to go put out a load of fertilizer.

I come back to find the culprit sitting in the seat trying to figure out how to put it in gear.

Thank goodness I don't have any secret baked bean recipes or else I'd really be in trouble.

Picture152.jpg

/ Caught a tractor thief in the act this afternoon... #2  
Give him credit for going for a good big one. Nice looking ride.

Is the alleged perp a Lab?

/ Caught a tractor thief in the act this afternoon...
He is a Lab mixed with a Blue Heeler, but he looks pretty much like a fullblood one minus the size.

I have never seen a dog that likes to ride as much as he does. It used to be that he was afraid of the tractor and wouldn't go around it. But somehow he started to think it was a ride, and now he just climbs right in even though he has to go up two sets of steps into the cab... most of the time I have to boot him out as there just ain't room in the cab for the both of us.

When he gets into the car he will stick his head out the back driver's side window and pretend to bite cars as they go by.

Its funny as heck to watch. When he sees a car, he will crouch his head in to where you can only see about half his face sticking out. When the car comes by, he sort of lunges at them, and pretends to bite them.

Then he will get up on the center console, and do this yawn thing, and act all proud like he accomplished something.... till he see the next car.

/ Caught a tractor thief in the act this afternoon... #4  
Nice little tractor:rolleyes: you have there.I only let my dog drive my tractor when he's not been drinking.

The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue.

/ Caught a tractor thief in the act this afternoon... #6  
What no seat belt. Look Ma no hands!!!

Andy

/ Caught a tractor thief in the act this afternoon... #7  
Nice picture and story. It's alwas fun to hear about a dog with a great personilty and fun character!!!

Eddie

/ Caught a tractor thief in the act this afternoon... #8  
Maybe you shoulda' waited a while so he could figure out how to do your work for you.

Nice picture - he wants to go for a ride..you'd better make room.

/ Caught a tractor thief in the act this afternoon... #9  
He wasn't stealing it, he was just keeping the seat warm for you. Good Dog!

/ Caught a tractor thief in the act this afternoon... #10  
Didja have to add blocks on the pedals?