Now that I have the Kubota BX1500 and don't need the 2 Bolens 850 Tractors I'm trying

/ Now that I have the Kubota BX1500 and don't need the 2 Bolens 850 Tractors I'm trying #1  

LBrown59

Super Star Member
First organized permanent settlement in the northw
Tractor
2003 Kubota BX1500/2004 Kubota Bx23/2005 Kubota BX1500
Now that I have the Kubota BX1500 and don't need the 2 Bolens 850 Tractors I'm trying to decide what to do with them.
What would I do with them if I were you?

/ Now that I have the Kubota BX1500 and don't need the 2 Bolens 850 Tractors I'm trying #2  
Re: Now that I have the Kubota BX1500 and don't need the 2 Bolens 850 Tractors I'm trying

I'd sell them...and buy some more stuff for your current tractors with the proceeds of the sale...:D

/ Now that I have the Kubota BX1500 and don't need the 2 Bolens 850 Tractors I'm trying #3  
Re: Now that I have the Kubota BX1500 and don't need the 2 Bolens 850 Tractors I'm trying

PaulChristenson said:
I'd sell them...and buy some more stuff for your current tractors with the proceeds of the sale...:D

And a digital camera:D

/ Now that I have the Kubota BX1500 and don't need the 2 Bolens 850 Tractors I'm trying #4  

LBrown59 said:
Now that I have the Kubota BX1500 and don't need the 2 Bolens 850 Tractors I'm trying to decide what to do with them.
What would I do with them if I were you?

Have you considered donating one (or both?) to an FFA Chapter or high school vocational AG class? I'm sure either would be willing to give you documentation for tax purposes which may amount to as much as the possible selling price vs possible tax savings.

/ Now that I have the Kubota BX1500 and don't need the 2 Bolens 850 Tractors I'm trying #5  

Sell the Bolens and get more BXs. You don't nave an 18HP BX yet. Maybe one with a sweeper mounted. Or get two one with a sweeper and one with a landscape rake.......:)

/ Now that I have the Kubota BX1500 and don't need the 2 Bolens 850 Tractors I'm trying

BTDT said:
And a digital camera:D
Boy you was awake and on your toes with this one weren't you?:D

It was a natural wasn't it?;)

/ Now that I have the Kubota BX1500 and don't need the 2 Bolens 850 Tractors I'm trying #7  

LBrown59 said:
Boy you was awake and on your toes with this one weren't you?:D

It was a natural wasn't it?;)

Yes. We would love to see some pictures of your fleet. ;)

/ Now that I have the Kubota BX1500 and don't need the 2 Bolens 850 Tractors I'm trying

Renob said:
Sell the Bolens and get more BXs. You don't nave an 18HP BX yet. Maybe one with a sweeper mounted. Or get two one with a sweeper and one with a landscape rake.......:)
I could use it on the New BX 1500;) since I would not have to remove the tiller or BH like i would have to do on the used Bx1500 or the BX23.:)

/ Now that I have the Kubota BX1500 and don't need the 2 Bolens 850 Tractors I'm trying #9  

I agree with the majority. Sell them and get some implements or use the proceeds to build a shed/workshop. The more engines you have the care for, the more work you have. I think the three Kubotas are plenty. Another option is the get a BIGGER TLB. I don't remember the projects you had planned, but It's always nice to have a bigger TLB.

asylum575 said:
I agree with the majority. Sell them and get some implements or use the proceeds to build a shed/workshop. The more engines you have the care for, the more work you have. I think the three Kubotas are plenty. Another option is the get a BIGGER TLB. I don't remember the projects you had planned, but It's always nice to have a bigger TLB.
I don't need a bigger one but the picture lovers on here tell me I need a digital camera.
Anyone second that on the camera?:cool: