I can't stand this cab

/ I can't stand this cab #1  

hayden

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota L5740 cab + FEL, KX121, KX080
I cleared my 1/2 mile road three times this weekend with my new cab tractor and snow blower. I can't stand it. At least twice I had to turn the heat down 'cause it was too hot inside, and several times I had to run the rear wiper to clear the snow off the rear window. And it was only 5 degrees out.

:) :) :)

/ I can't stand this cab #2  
Boo Hoo Hoo, just suck it up like a man.:p

/ I can't stand this cab #3  
You think that's bad, wait until you are working in the rain and don't even get wet... :cool:

/ I can't stand this cab #4  
YEP ... now just wait until the hottest day of the year! With the a/c you'll probably need your sweater!!

/ I can't stand this cab #5  
cleared it three times? or cleared once, went beside the drive once to blow snow back onto drive then had to clear driveway again????:D

/ I can't stand this cab #6  
hayden said:
I cleared my 1/2 mile road three times this weekend with my new cab tractor and snow blower. I can't stand it. At least twice I had to turn the heat down 'cause it was too hot inside, and several times I had to run the rear wiper to clear the snow off the rear window. And it was only 5 degrees out.

You must have been a bad boy when you were a child, you no longer get to experience nature in fullest form, like frrezing when plowing, sweating in the hot muggy weather, having to come in after plowing and not have to chage cloths because yours are wet. I REALLY FEEL SORRY FOR YOU:rolleyes: ;)

/ I can't stand this cab #7  
hayden said:

Sucks to be you. Maybe we should trade tractors for the winter, i am probably about 30 mins. from you.:D

Shane

/ I can't stand this cab #8  
So is there a radio in this torture chamber?

/ I can't stand this cab #9  
Yes, most cab tractors have radio's. Oh............the misery!

/ I can't stand this cab #10  
Well, maybe over time your skill will improve over time and it won't take you so long, thus you won't suffer as long. :p