Tractor
JD 4115
Don't know if they come in green...

Attachments

• Tractor Traction Control.jpg
    Tractor Traction Control.jpg
    448.4 KB · Views: 1,363
   / New Winter traction option #2  
I bet that's a pain when clearing snow. Reverse tends to be a bit "challenging" on those systems ;)

/ New Winter traction option #3  
Is that a boom pole giving them a push???

/ New Winter traction option #5  
excellent idea and picture! I bet pulling that B7610(?) really gives that pack a work-out.

I bought harnesses for my two danes for the purpose of pulling firewood but I never ended up getting them to work

/ New Winter traction option #6  
Northland said:
excellent idea and picture! I bet pulling that B7610(?) really gives that pack a work-out.

I bought harnesses for my two danes for the purpose of pulling firewood but I never ended up getting them to work

Good one Northland. If your great danes are like mine they would spend more time laying on the couch than they ever would working, case in point. Thor at 8 months and he hasn't got any more ambitious since.

Thor8mos02-1.jpg

/ New Winter traction option #7  
Ya think I can get Jack to pull my tractor through the snow? :(

Attachments

• DSCF0625 (Medium).JPG
    DSCF0625 (Medium).JPG
    61.9 KB · Views: 397
   / New Winter traction option #8  
Looks like he's pointing to an ice fishing hole. Sure seems as though he knows something is down below...

/ New Winter traction option #9  
johnk said:
Looks like he's pointing to an ice fishing hole. Sure seems as though he knows something is down below...

Sad thing is this is my back yard. The area is cleared for him, it is referred to as the "puppy playground." I think what he was looking for was grass!!!!!

/ New Winter traction option #10  
mapmaker said:
Don't know if they come in green...

With the price of fuel we all may end up going from HP to Dog Power! Now just figure a way for ground driven hyd's!