Dang Cats!

/ Dang Cats! #11  
try putting a mousetrap on the seat.

/ Dang Cats! #13  
you can do 1 or 2 things.1 you can cover the seat up.an see if that keeps it clean.or wipe it off everytime you use the tractor.

/ Dang Cats! #14  
i let the kitties play on it. don't bother me any. flip the seat up and throw a canvas over it so they don't sharpen their claws. beats the mice.

/ Dang Cats! #15  
I have a couple of wool military blankets I throw over anything in the shed I don't want cat prints on. The cats love them, a warm place to sleep...

/ Dang Cats! #16  
ccsial said:
Back around 1979 my daughter got a cat. I agreed to let it stay in the garage and put in a heated place for it. No hair in the house for me. I drove a black Lincoln in those days and cat would always jump on the hood when I came home. I saw her put her paws on the front chrome bumper and jump on the hood.

I wired a 110/440 volt (440 on the car) control transformer beween a grounded conduit and the front bumper when I came home. It took 10 minutes and the cat never went near any car in the garage again. It was no worse for the wear either. Now I made sure my kids or wife didn't go into the garage during this event.

The cat lived many years after that and finally died from drinking antifreeze that someones car dripped in our parking lot. I liked the cat after it was trained. My wife and kids still laugh about my techniques.

That is funny i joke about doing that all the time, i never did do it.

Shane

/ Dang Cats! #17  
My dogs scared the crap out of the one cat we had and i actually liked it. Shane 100_1135 (Small).jpg

/ Dang Cats! #20  
davitk said:
Ok, so I finally got something new :)D ) but the barn cats won't leave it alone. You know, paw prints everywhere, seat is filthy every time I sit down.... Before I put out the bowl of antifreeze, any suggestions?
I leave my hood up as they obviously can't grip a steep slope. I leave my seat tilted forward, and put old towels over the fenders. Having done that, there aren't any other surfaces for them to walk on except the floor - which has my boot prints on it.