Mystery leak!! Any ideas???

/ Mystery leak!! Any ideas??? #41  
Well..what about letting a little bit of the "fill" out so you KNOW what color it is--if it is red, problem solved, if not--start looking above the tire.

/ Mystery leak!! Any ideas??? #42  
Remove the blower and drive around; if you have spots; it is NOT the blower.

/ Mystery leak!! Any ideas??? #44  
"THE WORLD MAY NEVER KNOW"

Sincerely, Dirt

/ Mystery leak!! Any ideas??? #45  
JJ...Have you done any more checking around? The fluid police need to know, otherwise the case stays open...

/ Mystery leak!! Any ideas???
Hey Dirt, Red, and all others on page 4 who have replied=====

I posted on page 4, post #9, that I had narrowed it down to the left rear tire. The tires are loaded with RED CC, within tubes. But as posted, the pressure in the right and left rears are the same. So how could it be leaking cc if the pressure does not change.

I have read each and EVERY reply, (and thanks to all who have tried to help!!), but there have been so many who do not read and follow what I am saying. ie, fuel color, anifreeze, cc, etc. It seems as though I am repeating myself over and over throughout this entire deal.

I am not bad mouthing others, or trying to stir up emotions, but I am not getting the results I expected. I have followed threads here and am surprised at the responses over some of the simplest things vs. the other more serious things. Just my observasions here, call me wrong if you will, or other names, but this is what I am seeing.

Thanks again, and sorry if I have pizzed somone off. That is not my intentions.
Jerrami

jjmarotz said:
Hey Dirt, Red, and all others on page 4 who have replied=====

And page 5 also.

/ Mystery leak!! Any ideas??? #48  
My guess would be the calcium from a tire. Since you only have an occasional drip, It would take a while to show a significant air preasure change I would think.

/ Mystery leak!! Any ideas??? #49  
I have a slight leak in one of my loaded tires( around the valve stem) and the pressures do not show a change. Probably do to volume of air in tire. I found my leak by wiping tire/rim area with a paper towel. ( mine is clear). You may want to overinflate tire to expose leak.

Thanks for the heads up kc and dq, that is what I was thinking too, refering to the cc in the tires. It just had me so baffled as to why the pressures were not changing.

Maybe I should have studied physics and science better years ago.

Jerrami