Improper procedure

/ Improper procedure #21  
gordon21 said:
That may be the best use for a Chevy I have ever seen!!

Notice to Chevy owners: This was a joke. Don't fire up your flamethrowers...

We had another thread get real ugly in the last day or so. This was meant in fun. You Chevy guys could make fun of a Ford in a situation like this if you wanted to and it would not bother me.

Notice to TBN'ers who know how to use Photoshop:

We have already seen the Chevy. It will be very susupicious if another pix shows up with a Ford under the same combine....................

You won't see a picture with a Ford under the Combine, because the Ford kept flattening under the load...:rolleyes: :D

/ Improper procedure #22  
Z-Michigan said:
About a month ago in Detroit's outer suburbs a murderer (there were multiple eyewitnesses and no doubt) fleeing police managed to drive a stolen Lexus SUV into the front of a combine. Murderer 0, combine 1. The SUV was wrecked, the murderer got his just reward, and the combine appeared to need little more than a crowbar and a wash.

Moral: don't drive into combines at high speed.

Many years ago there was a movie called "Prime Cut". The chase scene involved the bad guys driving through a wheat field. They and their car impacted a big combine, resulting in a couple of bloody steel bales being ejected out the back of the thing. Not realistic, I know, but it made a good flick. In other parts, hired guns were returned to their boss as a package of sausage with a pair of shoes on the top of it.

/ Improper procedure #24  
Reminds me of when my dad was working for IH at their Desert Proving Grounds in the heavy equipment division. They wanted to test the HST on a dozer by repeatedly slamming it from forward to reverse and back at full throttle for an entire 8 hour shift, or until it broke, whichever happened first, followed by a tear down. They mounted radio controls on steering and transmission, put it down in a long, shallow pit, set throttle to max, and started the test. The operator stood at one end of the pit with the radio controller, running the dozer back and forth in the bottom of the pit.

At some point during the test, the operator was distracted by another guy. When he turned back to look, the dozer had climbed out the other end of the pit and was heading away at top speed. No problem, just flip it into reverse...no response. It was out of range of the radio controller. The guy jumps into a pickup to chase it down, but before he got it stopped, it encountered the brand new Scout assigned to the division manager. Fortunately, the Scout was parked and unoccupied. Unfortunately, it was squashed flat. No - Dad was elsewhere at the time.

/ Improper procedure #25  
This is more fun than sniffing ehter!!

Glad i drive a jeep. No body cares about them!

Went to see the combine demolition derby, that was awesome! Guess this pic is why the trucks and cars are in different classes.