Gold Member
Tractor
MF 220 - Long 2360- Kioti 3054
Going into the DT's here.
3 tractors + rain = no seat time = /w3tcompact/icons/sad.gif
Guess that I am fixin to get wet. /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif
<font color=red>HAPPY EASTER ALL</font color=red>

/ Raining #2  
Time to break out the patio umbrella and mount it to your tractor. Prop it in behind the seat somewhere, temporarily fasten it to your ROPS with big hose clamps or duct tape. At least it will keep you somewhat dry.

MaGyverize it. Heck, with a swiss army knife and some duct tape, you can do anything.

/ Raining #3  
By the sounds your going to give one them a mother nature car wash..hope you have a rain suit. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ Raining #4  
I know what you mean ByuBill. I have a brand new L3710 and it rained most of the day yesterday. My driveway was washing a little so that was a good excuse to put on a poncho and go dig ditches in the mud. I did some of the finer work with the "ol hickory handled backhoe" and then went back to get the tractor to let the FEL do the hard stuff. Now the tractor is all muddy but it just looks more useful that way. /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

/ Raining
<font color=blue>Now the tractor is all muddy but it just looks more useful that way.</font color=blue>
I know what you mean there. It has rained a lot here lately and mine still have a little mud from a week ago. Of course mine will never look like they just came out of the showroom again. I'm just not going to that much trouble just to get it muddy again.
Makes one wonder sometimes though. With all of the great tractor photos posted on TBN, maybe someone should start a post in 'just for fun' about, how long does it take you to get your tractor ready for a photo shoot. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif I have seen them doing all kinds of chores and most look like they came straight from the show room./w3tcompact/icons/eyes.gif Well the rain is supposed to let up for a couple of days so I guess that I will be able to get my driveway back in shape before it starts again.... /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif
Have a good'un
Bill

/ Raining #6  
Raining here in South Central Pennsylvania too. We are something like 15" down on rainfall so it is hard to complain. I have always told my wife to check my pulse if I stop complaining 'cause I'm probably dead./w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif The grass is growing like it never heard of the drought./w3tcompact/icons/hmm.gif I'll probably be mowing every 3 days again./w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif Yup still breathing./w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

Chris