Tractor pics

/ Tractor pics #1  

D7E

Veteran Member
Tractor
Versatile 895 Versatile 876 Ford TW20 Ford TW5 MF 3505 FWA MF 390 FWA Ford 7600 Fiat 766 FWA JD 2030 MF 165 MF 35 Fordson major x 3 CAT 416 b Backhoe Case 580 b backhoe MF
Had a little time on my hands recently due to illness so got bored and posted a few pics of our fleet.....?
There are a few more but i would hve to scan photos...?

Last edited:
   / Tractor pics #2  
Shoot, there's enough iron there to keep all of us busy for a while. Hope you are feeling better, thanks for posting.

/ Tractor pics #3  
D7,

That's quite the equipment. One question...what purpose do the rollers serve in the last pic? I've never seen that before...

/ Tractor pics #4  
Do we have a working definition for tractor?

jmf

/ Tractor pics #5  
jmfox said:
Do we have a working definition for tractor?

jmf

Yea, really. Those first three didn't even have three point hitchs.:D

/ Tractor pics #6  
N80 said:
Yea, really. Those first three didn't even have three point hitchs.:D

They are really only his put around machines, that he just happens to hook those 60' implements to.:cool: You know, like a quad or small 4 wheeler.

/ Tractor pics #7  
Nice looking machinery. I really like the older Versatiles, that 895 is a nice unit. Where in MB are you located, looks like you got about as much snow as we did up north here.

/ Tractor pics #8  
Nice pics thanks for posting them.Hope you are feeling better,Its gettin near tractor season.

/ Tractor pics #9  
D7E said:
Had a little time on my hands recently due to illness so got bored and posted a few pics of our fleet.....?
There are a few more but i would hve to scan photos...?

Love seeing that big iron.
My 10 acres is probably too small just to park all those beasties.
How many acres are you farming with all that equipment?

/ Tractor pics #10  
GREAT pictures...your machinery is really nice