TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME
todays seat time was about 2.5 hrs mowing a yard made $80 bucks for that Tuesday brush hogged 3 acres made $75.
* i had a great time doing it too.
* It must be nice to have fun and get paid for it!

My neighbour has been talking about extending his driveway culvert.
I offerd to help him with my BXs free.
He hasn't started on it yet.
You get paid for having fun and I can't even give seat time away.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #92  
* It must be nice to have fun and get paid for it!

My neighbour has been talking about extending his driveway culvert.
I offerd to help him with my BXs free.
He hasn't started on it yet.
You get paid for having fun and I can't even give seat time away.

Oh my, the mental images that dredges up :rolleyes:

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #93  
I gave my brush hog a workout today, it's a Montana 4'. In someways i wish I had gotten bigger, but I have no complaints. I was driving over brush that I would have called trees a month ago. Lots of noise, but no obvious damage to the unit and I earned 250.00. A few more trips like that and the hog will have paid for itself. Gave the wife 50$ and told her, "This is what the tractor can do, If I have the time and accessories to support it"
Bribery, it can pay.

When I was a youngster in the Air Force, I got a ride in a RF-4C Phantom in Germany. Being a mechanic, or "wrench" it was a great thrill. As we left the runway on one of the most clearest days I had seen there we weaved our way down a valley, the pilot said to me over the intercom, "Can you believe they pay me top do this?" Jerk.
However, today I felt like that pilot.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #94  
Well, I've nothing new, but I do enjoy the solitude of sitting on my tractor while mowing and looking around at what is happening. I have several field mice or rats in my field which brings several types of hawks and eagles to find a meal. It is amazing to me to see one of those magnificent birds catch one of the rodents and they will sit there for a long time before they will fly away with it. It gives me a chance to see how majestic they really are.

I also had a coyote sit at the edge of the field and watch me mow for it seemed like 30 or 40 minutes. I pointed a finger at him and he took off, but he returned a few minutes later.

All in all it was a great day, but of course my camera was back in the truck at the barn. For me nature is the best part.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #96  
Today I leveled a small area for a coal bin with the TYM for my son. Tomorrow the bin will be constructed, it will hold four ton of anthracite coal. My son decided he's not helping the oil fat cats this year by heating with oil, instead he's helping the good folks of PA. He purchased a Alaskan Coal stove thats manufactured in PA and four tons of Pennsylvania coal.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #98  
Scooped up five FEL buckets full of horse poop from barn lot and stalls. Put about six FEL buckets of dirt into the gap under the chain link fence to keep the neighbor's chickens out - the dog likes fresh chicken dinner. Then dug up this unused piece of irrigation pipe and gate from the middle of the pasture and filled in the hole.

Took me a minute to figure out why I was having so much trouble digging dirt from the pile. The high range 2wd I use for horse poop doesn't work well for much heavier dirt. Duh.

Attachments

• Pic1.jpg
    Pic1.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 378
   / TODAYS SEAT TIME #99  
another fun day mow 2 pastures for landscape company guy wanted pasture mowed since his hog was busted started at 930 and was done by 2 made 135$ for it grass was so thick i wish i would,ve had a hay bine to cut it instead would have made some good haybales

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME
1*I removed the Backhoe and loader from the BX23 and attached the roller.
2*It is amazing how nimble the tractor is without the bh and fel.
3* I have had the BX23 going on 4 years now and I still look for reasons to use it and I am still very impressed with it.
4*It's one of those things that, after having it for awhile, I ask myself "how did I get along without it?":D.
1*In my case I would not have to remove the Backhoe and loader from my BX23.
I would simply attach the roller to my BX1500.
2*So is the BX1500 and the great thing is It never has a FEL or BH on it so it's always nimble.
3*The second of next month will make 4 years that I've had my BX23.
Like you mine never ceases to amaze me.
4*I ask myself that question also.
I also wish I'd gotten it 20 years sooner .

~~~~L . B .*****