TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #1,012  
Nonstop mowing and firewooding lately. I fill four woodsheds each year. The biggest two, that were the most empty, are filled. I'm down to the last two that are each about half full from last year. That brings me to a question:

Just finishing up my own woodshed yesterday when all the work caught up with me. With only a little wood left to stack, I lost the grip in my right hand. I got extreme pain in my right wrist when trying to hold a split piece of wood. I'm guessing it's repeated motion syndrome or carpel tunnel syndrome. I've had something like this before in my left wrist from pulling a motorcycle clutch on a long trip. Still have my neighbors' sheds to finish and I need to work on them. Does anyone know anything about how to get over this fast?

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #1,014  
if you have corpatunnel probs with your wrists an hands surgey will be the only fix for it.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #1,016  
Bump.

Is there a doctor in the house?

Would ibuprofen help?

NOT a Doctor but a Wrist Strap will reduce the pain some, maybe even an Elbow Support Band.
Not a complete fix but if you wear the Wrist Strap/Elbow Support when doing any of the repeated-action jobs it should help, holds everything together.
Did for me !

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #1,017  
Lets see, graded the arena with the 3032E, went to John Deere to pick up a rake and got to try out a 1023E on the lot :D. Unloaded the rake with the skid steer. :thumbsup::D:cool: