TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #1,031  
Cutting some firewood today.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110824_160241.png
    ForumRunner_20110824_160241.png
    846 KB · Views: 303
   / TODAYS SEAT TIME #1,032  
Put 6 bundles of roofing shingles into the bucket and lifted it up over the edge of the lean to roof I am redoing. Just had to slide them out onto the roof, boy does having this tractor sometimes make things so much easier. :thumbsup: :)

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #1,034  
One of the great things about owning a tractor is that I can do something like I did tonight. I got home tired from work, ate supper and watched most of the news. Then, I fired up the JD and went out to the back yard. I dug out two medium sized rocks and a small stump. By the time I carried off the last rock, I had the lights on. Tractor therapy is good for the soul!:thumbsup:

My point is that the tractor is always there, and I can go out and do a little when I feel like it.:) The days are already getting shorter, though. I won't have too many more after supper sessions this year.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #1,035  
I had another after work session tonight. This time, I put off eating supper and skipped watching the news. I dug up a fair-sized stump and a rock. The stump was partially rotted, with weak roots. It was relatively easy for the size of it. When I got it loose, I tipped it up on its side and carved a lot of the dirt and rocks off the bottom. That made it much lighter to carry off.

I've put 46 hours on the tractor, since I got it on August 2nd. It's working well. I'm very glad I got the 4600, instead of something smaller.:thumbsup:

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #1,036  
Bush hogging.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #1,037  
Bush hogging.

TripleR,

That's a nice looking Bota you have there. Might want to clean off the hood emblem though, I think I see some dust on it... ;)

Greg

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #1,038  
Made 50 bucks yesterday using the forks to pull four or five 4" stumps and maple clusters, then shattered and broke up an old brick fireplace. Took about 45 minutes. A horrible thing.

Today is hurry up and bush hog day before the The Rapture that the news is predicting from Irene. It never has rained or blown here in Maine y'all know.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #1,039  
Made 50 bucks yesterday using the forks to pull four or five 4" stumps and maple clusters, then shattered and broke up an old brick fireplace. Took about 45 minutes. A horrible thing.

Today is hurry up and bush hog day before the The Rapture that the news is predicting from Irene. It never has rained or blown here in Maine y'all know.

Good Luck! And if you're faced with that one last strip that still ain't cut, and trying to decide whether to take the chance and mow it while the first drops of rain fall....cut bait and head for the barn. No need to stick the tractor for one or two passes that you could nail later upon dry-down.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #1,040  
TripleR,

That's a nice looking Bota you have there. Might want to clean off the hood emblem though, I think I see some dust on it... ;)

Greg

I flicked that right off; hate dust on my tractor.:laughing: