Page 12 of 383 FirstFirst ... 291011121314152262112 ... LastLast
    Elite Member
    Tractor
    1949 farmall, 1961 Fordson Dexta, 1986 Duetz Allis, 2001 Kubota.

Default Re: TODAYS SEAT TIME

Wife bought me a new computer chair that looks and feels like a old tractor seat... So I'm getting seat time as I type this!

mark
    red tractor
    blue tractor
    green tractor
    orange tractor
    too many impliments to list

Epic Contributor
    R.I.P.
    Tractor
    NHTC45D, NH LB75B, Ford Jubilee

I'm doing some serious seat time today, sitting under my deck and smokin' a bunch of ribs and pork loin. Later, my wife and I will do some serious seat time at the dinner table. Yum!
    Jim

Tractor
    International 1066 with Year Round Cab, Kioti DK 45S with Cab, 451 Loader

Quote Originally Posted by sperry View Post
    Today I leveled a small area for a coal bin with the TYM for my son. Tomorrow the bin will be constructed, it will hold four ton of anthracite coal. My son decided he's not helping the oil fat cats this year by heating with oil, instead he's helping the good folks of PA. He purchased a Alaskan Coal stove thats manufactured in PA and four tons of Pennsylvania coal.
    I sold Alaska stoker stoves for six years, they are made near Bloomsburg, Pa. It's an American owned and operated company and you are right, it's good to buy coal when it comes from Pa.
    "Land management is an art that builds on history and is based in science." Herb Stoddard Sr.

Tractor
    3520 CAB

Plowed about 10" of snow this morning. New wings on my FEL plow worked great.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0772_small-jpg   -img_0773_small-jpg   -img_0778_small-jpg  

Gold Member
    Tractor
    Kubota B2620

Quote Originally Posted by jinman View Post
    I'm doing some serious seat time today, sitting under my deck and smokin' a bunch of ribs and pork loin. Later, my wife and I will do some serious seat time at the dinner table. Yum!
    Okay its only 930 am here and I am now starving!!!!
    Kubota 2620, Loaded R4's, FEL, 4' Bush Hog box blade, 5' Bush Hog landscape rake. Toro Timecutter Z 5060 ZTR 50"deck

Tractor
    Kubota MX5000

Quote Originally Posted by Mech View Post
    I'm just not ready to by messing with snow! I still have fence to build and I have to install my corn/pellet stove in the new house. My problem is that when I get off work I only have a couple of hours of daylight left and it's getting less by the day.

Tractor
    Montana 4340C w/Loader, JD GX345 w/54in. mower

Quote Originally Posted by Mech View Post
    Your so lucky, I cant wait for the white stuff. Just cant get enough of it. Looks like you got to coat your bade with something to stop the snow from sticking. Glad the wings worked out good. I just saved your picture to my desktop background waiting to put one of mine tractor up as soon as we get some snow. Maybe in another couple weeks.
    Montana 4340C w/loader, AgroTrend FU78 rear snowblower with hydraulic shute rotation, Horst 48" pallet forks, 3pt. 2-bottom plow, 6ft. bush hog rotarty cutter, 3pt. Woods 7ft back blade, 3pt. cultivator, 5ft 3pt. york rake, 6' KKII tiller, JD494 4-row planter. Future attachments: backhoe, grapple

Tractor
    3520 CAB

Quote Originally Posted by JDeerekid View Post
    Your so lucky, I cant wait for the white stuff. Just cant get enough of it. Looks like you got to coat your bade with something to stop the snow from sticking. Glad the wings worked out good. I just saved your picture to my desktop background waiting to put one of mine tractor up as soon as we get some snow. Maybe in another couple weeks.
    I was driving slow, in 5 and 6th since I was trying to get use to the width with the wings. I usually drive in 7th and that might throw the snow better. I wonder if a teflon lubricant would help? BTW, I sure wish I had your cab. It was 20 and that felt really cold with all the snow on the platform.
    Last edited by Mech; 10-22-2008 at 11:20 AM.

Tractor
    Case IH 1140 (first tractor ever)

I got my first seat time in a tractor today (Case IH 1140-1991 model). It has a belly mower and I mowed one of our front yards today. The machine definetly requires some respect. Its got all kinds of gadgets that I am going to have to learn how to use. Its a diesel. Pedals and levers everywhere. Going to tractor supply to get a dirt digger this week. The man we bought the tractor from is picking up a bunch of implements over the weekend and we are going to look at them. The big things we want is the dirt bucket, brush hog, and a post hole digger.

Thank You everybody who answered my million questions and not that I have a tractor finally I probably going to have two million more questions.
    Case IH 1140 purchased on 10-22-2008
    First tractor ever and I will be asking alot of questions

Tractor
    Montana 4340C w/Loader, JD GX345 w/54in. mower

Quote Originally Posted by mjdtexan View Post
    I got my first seat time in a tractor today (Case IH 1140-1991 model). It has a belly mower and I mowed one of our front yards today. The machine definetly requires some respect. Its got all kinds of gadgets that I am going to have to learn how to use. Its a diesel. Pedals and levers everywhere. Going to tractor supply to get a dirt digger this week. The man we bought the tractor from is picking up a bunch of implements over the weekend and we are going to look at them. The big things we want is the dirt bucket, brush hog, and a post hole digger.

Thank You everybody who answered my million questions and not that I have a tractor finally I probably going to have two million more questions.
    Glad you got a tractor. I think everyone needs one.
    Can you post pictures of the tractor? As I was trying figure out what that model looks like there are no pictures on the net.
    Montana 4340C w/loader, AgroTrend FU78 rear snowblower with hydraulic shute rotation, Horst 48" pallet forks, 3pt. 2-bottom plow, 6ft. bush hog rotarty cutter, 3pt. Woods 7ft back blade, 3pt. cultivator, 5ft 3pt. york rake, 6' KKII tiller, JD494 4-row planter. Future attachments: backhoe, grapple

Page 12 of 383 FirstFirst ... 291011121314152262112 ... LastLast