TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #1,191  
I borrowed my dad's plow last weekend. This morning I returned it while he and mom were eating out after church. Dad asked me to shoot it with some spray paint after I was done plowing to keep the rust off. I felt a little ornery and sprayed the rusty old frame with Ford Blue and the plows and colters with purple. When I got back home I posted this picture on Face Book thanking him for the use of the plow and asking if purple was okay. He took it pretty well. I think it looks a bit like an Easter Egg. I wonder how he'll pay me back?

DadsPurplePlow4.jpg

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #1,192  
Spent another 3 hours today trying to dig out 2 stumps...I must say I'm either going to have to take Jake's approach to pulling stumps out, or drill holes and let some diesel soak into the wood and then burn them out or rent a stump grinder. I have both of the stumps dug 3 to 4 feet around them and have cut the roots that I exposed with my chainsaw (need a new chain now), tied onto one of them with the tractor and couldn't even budge it. :(

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #1,193  
Spent three hours yesterday raking and leveling area around the gas shed. Had the organic vegitation removers in first though, to make it easier. Then took off the FEL to run the power grader through and seeded. Then through the brush hog on and cleared the trails. First time off for the FEL and what a difference in mowing, will do more often. Thanks to JJ I finished with replaceing the components for my float, and now it it works easier than when I got the tractor. Heading out for more time today, just gotta finish typing:D

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    197.4 KB · Views: 243
   / TODAYS SEAT TIME #1,194  
Serviced my BearCat Chipper this morning. Getting ready to do some roadside trimming. After I was done, about 11:30, I went out in the woods and sat in my tree stand. A little after 1:00 I shot a 108 lb doe with my bow. I dragged it to the road then walked home to get the tractor to pick up the deer. I cleaned and hosed it out and let it hang upside down a while to drain.
A lucky day.

Attachments

• 100411_108_lb.JPG
    100411_108_lb.JPG
    885.8 KB · Views: 256
   / TODAYS SEAT TIME #1,195  
Bush hogged 12 acres ...about 6 ft. high..first time I have let it go for a whole year...It was too wet in the spring ..all we had was rain and then we had 90 straight days of 95 deg + heat...

It wasn't bad at all...I dd it over 2 days, yesterday and today..4 &1/2 hrs. yesterday and about the same today.,..Feels good to finally get it done. Tractor NH ..tC-29D ran like a dream.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #1,196  
spent about 4 hours adding chips to the organic brush hog pen. Had some help though.

Attachments

• wrecking crew.jpg
    wrecking crew.jpg
    189 KB · Views: 523
   / TODAYS SEAT TIME #1,197  
Serviced my BearCat Chipper this morning. Getting ready to do some roadside trimming. After I was done, about 11:30, I went out in the woods and sat in my tree stand. A little after 1:00 I shot a 108 lb doe with my bow. I dragged it to the road then walked home to get the tractor to pick up the deer. I cleaned and hosed it out and let it hang upside down a while to drain.
A lucky day.

That is a RED LETTER DAY!

Woo Hoo!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I am jealous! :D
David

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #1,198  
About 2 hours today working on an access road to the back of our property. Here my 9 year old is digging a stump, pretty good day. The road was mostly in place just on a slope and all the rain has made it not usable. Took the backhoe and dug out the high side and put it on the low side so now the road is flater, will dig another stump tomorrow and rake.

Little guy likes the new tractor:thumbsup:

Attachments

• IMAG0219.jpg
    IMAG0219.jpg
    1,007.5 KB · Views: 276
  • IMAG0228.jpg
    IMAG0228.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 245
   / TODAYS SEAT TIME #1,199  
"Seat time" the past 3-4 days has been next to the engine while armpit deep reaching in to fix a broken bolt with a broken EZ-out

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #1,200  
"Seat time" the past 3-4 days has been next to the engine while armpit deep reaching in to fix a broken bolt with a broken EZ-out

Not Fun Seat Time There. Good Luck, Hope You Get It.